Monday, November 14, 2011

Why I started this blog

I am pretty vanilla when it comes to the bdsm world, even though in my own circle of vanilla friends I would probably be considered Moose Tracks!  I live an interesting life.  I am a professional by day, a mother of two, and a happily married woman to a wonderful man.  He is the one who introduced me into the bdsm world.  We are considered "kinky" to our close friends but they really have no idea!

I find it difficult to sift through all of the minutia when I google Male Chastity Tease and Denial.  I am hoping that this blog can be used as a springboard for conversation not only for my own use but for other dommes looking for information in their day-to-day lives.

Enjoy!  Feel free to post anything here.  Anything goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment