Monday, November 28, 2011

Freedom isn't free, is it?

I let my little slut roam free the past few days.  That was a mistake on my part and one that I will not repeat again any time soon.  Tonight, I asked him if he came earlier today.  He said he had.  While I appreciate his honesty, I do not appreciate his non-chastity tendencies.  So, while I smothered him with my wetness he moaned and groaned while his arms were locked up and tied.  He moaned and groaned even harder while I rode his cock for my own pleasure, leaving him high and dry.  I then proceeded to restrain his legs.  when he was all restrained, I asked him if he enjoyed his little mistake today, he said he did.  For his honesty, which I do appreciate, I only gave him 10 lashings on his cock.  Hopefully he has learned his lesson that even if he is free he is not free to come without my permission.  It might take a few times for him to realize this....hmmmm.

Ciao for now.



1 comment:

  1. Mental chastity is difficult to enforce, but your sub's honesty is a good sign. I enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete